What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We may collect, store, process, and use the following information regarding the User’s navigation on the Site and/or Application, which are part of the “Navigation Logs”:
• Geographic location;
• ID code (IMEI) of the mobile device through which the User accessed the Site and/or Application;
• Information regarding the date and time of use of the Site and/or Application by a particular User, from a given IP Address;
• Information regarding the number of clicks and attempts to use the Site and/or Application, as well as pages accessed by the User.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Brazil Civil Code of the Internet (12.965 / 2014) – Online Privacy Protection
The country started to have a normative instrument that establishes principles, guarantees, rights and duties for the use of the Internet in Brazil, determining the guidelines for an action of the Brazilian State.
According to Brazil Civil Code of the Internet, we agree to the following:
We guarantee, according to article 7 of the Civil Code, the right of the user to have access to “clear and complete information about the collection, use, storage, processing and protection of their personal data”
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
ECA (Child and Adolescent Statute)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children, the Child and Adolescent Statute and Civil Code of the Internet put parents in control.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with Civil Code of the Internet, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The User will not be able to practice the following actions in reason or through the use of the Site and/or Application:
• Any unlawful acts and/or violation of current legislation, including the provisions of Law 9.613 / 98 and Law 12.846 / 13;
• Acts contrary to morality and good manners;
• Uploading, sending and/or transmitting any content of an erotic, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or libelous nature or that condone crime, use of drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoke products, physical or moral violence;
• Uploading, sending and/or transmitting any content that promotes or incites prejudice (including origin, race, gender, color, sexual orientation, and age) or any form of discrimination, as well as hatred or illegal activities;
• A threat, coercion, a physical or moral embarrassment to other Users;
• Violation of third party rights;
• Violation of the rights of secrecy and privacy of others;
• Acts that cause or cause contamination or damage to any equipment of VOLL and/or third parties, including by means of viruses, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, rootkit, or any other devices that may be created ;
• Carry out any acts that directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, may cause harm to VOLL, any User and/or any third party;
• Use any corporate name, brand name, domain name, slogan or expression of an advertisement or any distinctive or well-known intellectual property possession of VOLL.
The User is solely responsible for:
• For any and all acts or omissions made by you from your access to the Internet, the Site and/or Application;
• For any and all content uploaded, sent and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Application;
Under no circumstances shall VOLL be liable for:
• For any act or omission did and/or damage caused by the User arising from access to the Site and/or Application;
• By improper use of the Site and/or Application by any User or third parties and/or by uploaded, uploaded and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Application by Users;
• For failures, technical impossibilities or unavailability of the system;
• By installing on the User’s or third party’s equipment, from viruses, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, rootkit, or any other devices that may be created, as a result of the User’s Internet browsing.
The User declares to be aware that any and all contents sent and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Application by any User and/or third parties do not represent, in any way, the opinion or vision of VOLL.
Legislation and fórum
These terms may be updated from time to time. If changes are significant, users will be notified via Voll apps or other means, such as email or SMS. If permitted by applicable law, you are consenting to updates regarding this policy when using our services.
Avenida Olegário Maciel, 1149/201. – Belo Horizonte – Minas Gerais – Brazil
Last Edited on 2018-12-10